- Relationships: I've spent plenty of time with loved ones.
- Career: I'm working on education and support. I'm learning some lessons the hard way for sure.
- Health and Longevity: Not great.
- Financial Independence: Oh no.
This has been going well. I bet being off work until the new year throws this one off though. I should put together a home routine.
- Cue: Walk past the office gym on my way to lunch.
- Response: Grab a cup of coffee and exercise my shoulder.
- Reward: Coffee during the workout.
I'm going to call this one well established and shuffle it off.
- Cue: Meal planning.
- Response: Scour the Internet for a new recipe. Write up its salient details. Print it out.
- Reward: Eat a small dark chocolate bar.
Getting to bed on time's been going pretty well this fortnight.
- Cue: Dinner's finished.
- Response: Pack for the next day. Brush my teeth. Grab a tasty beverage. Read in bed. Go to sleep.
- Reward: Read a fun book and drink a tasty beverage.
Journaling is still going strong! It's been very useful for self reflection and for therapy.
- Cue: Sit on the bed at the end of the day.
- Response: Open my journal. Record a few sentences about my day.
- Reward: ???
My winter bike's not in a rideable condition, but winter has been upon us for some time now. My top priority project over the year end break is to get my winter bike at least partially working again.
Personal Web Development Stack
No movement yet, but I'll get there.
I've found a lot of joy in just steadily plugging away at my dotfiles. I'll probably keep this up indefinitely.